The Nutrition Care Process Research Outcomes (NCPRO) Committee seeks for its International Subcommittee non-US based applicants for a 3-year appointment each.
The primary responsibilities of a Subcommittee member will be to:
- Participate in regular Subcommittee calls
- Develop and carry out an annual work plan
- Provide monthly reports to NCPRO
- Attend one face-to-face meeting per year in the United States (applicant is responsible for flight and ground transportation expenses)
The ideal applicant will:
- Have prior experience with project coordination
- Be self-motivated and eager to take initiative
- Be detail-oriented and organized
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be considered:
- Be a registered dietitian nutritionist or international equivalent
- Hold a university degree
- Be able to begin the appointment position in June 2022
The application deadline is February 28, 2022, at 5:00 pm CDT. Applicants must submit the application form, a CV/resume, and a letter of support via email. Please title your email "NCP International Subcommittee Application."
Top applicants will be contacted in April 2022 for a start date in June 2022.
Please direct questions and applications to:
Constantina Papoutsakis, PhD, RD, Senior Director, Nutrition and Dietetics Data Science Center [email protected]