Apply for the NCPT Implementation Toolkit for Clinical Nutrition Managers Workgroup
- Participate in regular workgroup calls
- Plan and develop a NCPT Implementation Toolkit for Clinical Nutrition Managers
- Report progress of toolkit to NCPRO
The ideal applicant will:
- Have prior experience with EHR nutrition care workflow design for a hospital or clinic
- Be self-motivated and eager to take initiative
- Be detail-oriented and organized
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be considered:
- Be a registered dietitian nutritionist or international equivalent
- Be able to begin the appointment position in August 2019
The application deadline is June 15, 2019 at 5pm CDT. Applicants must submit the application form and their CV/resume via email. Please title your email "NCPT Implementation Toolkit Workgroup Application." See further instructions in the application form below:
Top applicants will be contacted in July 2019 for a start date in August 2019.
Please direct questions and applications to [email protected].