2018 edition highlights include:
- Improved recognition of reassessment as a part of the Nutrition Care Process
- Severity descriptors added to adult and pediatric malnutrition (undernutrition) Nutrition Diagnosis terminology
- Expanded narrative of the Nutrition Intervention step
- Change in criteria of nutrition assessment and reassessment data from reference standards and goals to reference standards, recommendations, and/or goals.
- Replacement of 'patient/client' with 'client' in the Nutrition Assessment and Diagnosis sections to move toward more people centered language
Questions? Contact [email protected] with any eNCPT 2018 edition inquiries.